VP/Director - Transport & Logistics M&A - European Investment Bank
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Arkesden Energy
- 22 Jun 18 2018-06-22
European Investment Bank seeks Senior VP/Junior Director to join Transport and Logistics team. M&A experience is a necessity.
Our Client is a European Investment Bank with a proven track record in the T&L space. They have a positive culture internally and are populated with driven, ambitious individuals keen to push the bank forwards.
The Transport / Logistics team
The team are a strong player within the T&L sector and are very well positioned within the wider bank, with strong origination firepower and real buy-in from the top of the bank. The team work across a broad range of products, primarily focussing on M&A transactions. They also have longstanding relationships within the areas they cover and have seen a particularly fruitful 2017, with high expectations and a strong pipeline for 2018.
The Team Structure:
This is a lean team with plenty of head room for those joining at the Senior VP/Junior Director level, whilst still having a good number of Associates and Analyst underneath them. There is plenty of scope for developing ones own coverage and contributing to the overal growth of the team and the platform.
- Assist in the origination, execution and provide analysis for deals and cover all types of products, including debt, M&A and equity solutions.
- Generate new business for the team as well as being responsible for the leading juniors in the execution of transactions.
- Provide support to senior professionals, developing and maintaining client relationships, income streams or new business opportunities.
- High responsibility of leading analysts & junior associates in the team
- 8 - 13 years of experience, ideally with M&A execution and origination experience in the Transport and Logistics space.
- Ability and desire to originate new clients and transactions for the team.
- Sociable personality