VP – Business Development/ Fundraising (PE/ Start-Up)
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Dartmouth Partners
- 21 May 18 2018-05-21
Recently launched, well-funded and innovative Private Equity fund focussed on the UK Real Estate sector require an experienced business development professional to work alongside the existing management team in their London office.
The candidate will be responsible for the origination and development of client relationships with HNWIs, Family Offices and Institutions, and execution of a fund sales strategy. This will involve working closely with management on tasks including client presentations, meeting preparation, fund marketing, CRM database management and client specific follow-up requests and projects. You will act as a gateway for investor relations and report to the board periodically on the growth of the sales pipeline.
The successful candidate should have:
- A good network of contacts spanning HNWIs, Family Offices and Institutions
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Strong academic record
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Positive attitude with a willingness to help wherever necessary
- Very strong attention to detail
- Quick learner with clear intellectual curiosity and self-motivation
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious with a strong desire to develop the business line
- Maturity, presence, sound judgment, and ability to form and express opinions effectively
- Strong relationship development skills, including over the phone with clients as well as in meetings
- In depth understanding of FCA requirements and fund compliance
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody to leverage their network of investors and take on a leading role in a well-backed fund poised for period of high growth.