VP - AML/KYC Manager
- £75,000 - £100,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Hamlyn Williams
- 11 Jun 18 2018-06-11
An exciting opportunity to join a specialist KYC team at a Tier 1 European Bank based in the city of London.
- Ownership and accountability for the delivery of ‘best in class’ Onboarding and CDD/KYC model with decision-making capability.
- Technical leadership in meeting our CDD/KYC, AML obligations at onboarding and throughout the client lifecycle.
- Collaboration with partner functions and the client-facing businesses to deliver effective processes and controls.
- Drive enhancements to processes and procedures to ensure the Bank remains compliant with regulatory CDD/KYC and AML obligations whilst aligning to a risk-based approach.
- Ensuring exceptional levels of service.
- Development of effective workflow management system.
- Goal setting and performance management.
- Managing productivity and quality to KPIs and KRIs.
- Effective issue identification, problem-solving, decision making and escalation as required
- Effective stakeholder management
- Maintain technical understanding of regulatory and market requirements for the UK and Europe.