- GBP75000 - GBP120000 per annum + benefits + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall
VP - BA/PM - Equities IT - Electronic Trading (perm)
A Tier 1 Investment Bank is looking for an IT BA/PM (VP level) to work on a Cash Equities Analytics programme. The Equities business is one of the largest businesses across the bank and will provide services to several Electronic Trading aligned projects.
A Tier 1 Investment Bank is looking for an IT Business Analyst/Project Manager (VP level) to work on a Cash Equities Analytics programme. The Equities business is one of the largest businesses across the bank and will provide services to several Electronic Trading aligned projects.
It is essential that all applicants have prior experience of working as a Business Analyst on Analytics based projects (ideally withing the Electronic Trading space). You will also need strong Cash Equities (FIX, DMA, DSA, Dark Pool, Connectivity) experience.
As this is an IT Business Analyst position you will be expected to perform the following duties on a day to day basis -
- Analyse and understand the requirements of the Cash Equities presence in the programme. This will cover the Front Office IT functions that support a sales and trading operation for Cash Equity products.
- Work initially within the project team and later with other Front Office users to establish the broad scope of the business model, to identify the processes needed to manage the business and to specify the IT service required to support these processes.
- Document both business processes and IT requirements according to the standards of the team.
You will also be liaising with a number of key stakeholders and separate business functions within the organisation, this is where your Cash Equities and Front to back experience will be utilised.
If you have the following skills/experience and are interested in this position please apply -
- IT Business Analysis experience
- Experience of working on Cash Equities projects
- Analytics based project experience
- It is mandatory that you have Investment Banking experience
- Experience of working with technologies including SQL, Excel etc
- Experience of working on Electronic Trading based projects - FIX, DMA, DSA, Dark Pool, Connectivity
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.