My Client, a large European Investment Bank is looking for a VP to join it's Corporate Banking team working within the Diversified Industries sector. Previous Relationship Management experience is required as well as product knowledge.
- Key components of the role are the co-ordination of dialogue and contacts between product specialists and clients on a global basis and the optimisation of client profitability through efficient use of the Bank's balance sheet, monitoring credit risk and ensuring effective cross selling of the Bank's various Product Lines and international network capabilities.
- Work closely with colleagues in other parts of the bank's network, to ensure co-ordinated and efficient marketing and execution on a worldwide basis;
- Maximise cross-selling opportunities by developing awareness of the banks capabilities, maintaining close relationships with the various product line teams and understanding the clients’ strategies and industries in order to ensure the bank engages with clients proactively on appropriate products;
- Develop a clear understanding of the industry sectors in which the UK DI clients operate;
- Provide regular reports and communication on marketing progress and transactions under discussion;
- Ensure that credit approvals for new transactions are obtained in a timely manner, and that the banks existing exposures are reviewed and monitored closely in partnership with GCO and RPC.