- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Goodman Masson
VP - Industrials M&A (Mid-market M&A)
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
A highly regarded Industrials team is seeking an VP/Assistant Director due to growth. The successful candidate will join a dynamic team with high deal flow and will have the opportunity to become immersed in the Industrials sector sectors and operate in a highly entrepreneurial environment. Key verticals are Chemicals, Paper & Packaging, Manufacturing and Building Materials.
- Typical work includes a mix of execution and client coverage including: financial analysis, financial due diligence, process management and client deal team interaction
- Opportunity to work on a range of transaction types including: sell-side M&A, buy-side M&A and capital raising etc for a range of Technology companies.
Desired profile, qualifications and knowledge required:
- A proven background in Corporate Finance from a bank or reputable boutique advisory firm
- Previous experience in Industrials is desired but not a prerequisite
- Excellent financial modelling experience
- Experience in buy-side and sell-side M&A
- Strong communications skills: ability to interact confidently with colleagues and clients alike
- Team work