The VP will focus leading a London based Project Finance team through Project Finance transactions with an emphasis on execution. This will cover both new transactions as well as the existing transactions in the portfolio. This covers infrastructure and energy project finance transactions.
My client is a European Corporate & Investment Bank with offices in London. They have a long track record of financing infrastructure and energy transactions in the EMEA markets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the project finance team and assisting in their development
- Oversight for the execution and credit submission process
- Managing key internal and external relationships
- Managing the due diligence process
- Negotiating legal documentation
- Analysing financial information
The successful candidate for the position will have:
- A considerable track record within Project Finance, especially with respect to execution
- Managerial experience would be ideal
- A strong knowledge of infrastructure and project finance
- Strong credit analysis skills
- A knowledge of PF documentation
- Strong academics
- Be a strong communicator
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent time management
What is on offer is a challenging managerial and transaction aligned role for a bank with a strong reputation in the space. This role is paying a compensation package in line with the market.