In this role you will be working with Industry teams on the origination and execution of complex M&A transactions focusing on the UK for a global Investment Bank
A leading EMEA business with a very strong existing UK M&A Platform
- On transaction execution, you are expected to lead and support key work-streams including client management, project and process management, due diligence, financial modelling, valuation and negotiation of transaction documentation etc.
- Key origination responsibilities include working with "client coverage" bankers to generate value added content and develop strategic dialogue with clients. This will include generating M&A ideas and where possible originating other related corporate finance products to offer an integrated solution to clients.
- You are also expected to help build sector knowledge and intelligence to deepen the bank's expertise.
- Should have significant experience from an M&A Banking, Boutique or Accounting business
- CFA Qualification is beneficial
A market leading package, a strong platform to grow and significant transaction volumes.