My client, a globally leading financial institution, is looking to hire a VP into the Technology Audit function. You will own and lead audits across both infrastructure and applications, some of which will be global in scale. Snr stakeholder relationships are yours to own, with the expectation that you will make a tangible contribution to maintaining and enhancing controls within your portfolio.
As VP, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Engaging with stakeholders to understand and document key processes and risks within a specific business unit
- Making risk-based determinations on audit scope
- Designing and executing test plans to validate controls
- Drafting audit reports and issue details
- Discussing observations and remediation activities with senior stakeholders
- Overseeing issue remediation
- Leading or contributing to global department-wide initiatives
- Identifying emerging firm-wide and business risks, understanding organizational changes through quarterly engagements with business units, and completing risk assessments of these areas
- Leading projects aimed at optimizing business processes and control activities
The succesful candidate will have extensive experience in technology function or in a technology audit role, preferably within the financial services industry.