VP Corporate FX Sales - UK Large Corp / Global Corporates
- Excellent package on offer
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- MW Recruitment
- 28 Jun 18 2018-06-28
Business Development within Corporate FX offering full suite of FX and derivative trade execution services and solutions. UK Large Corporate and UK based Global corporate focus, all sectors
We have an excellent opportunity for a Corporate FX Sales profile to play an integral part of this bank’s strategy for expansion. The role will be mainly New Business development with the target market being UK Large Corporates, and UK based global corporates. The bank has an established market presence and strong reputation in the corporate FX space.
- Identify specific client needs for FX and treasury solutions including spot, forward, NDF and occasional derivative products
- Instigate new client relationships and accounts across Large corp and Global Corporate markets across the UK
- Develop relationships with key decision makers at Chief Executive and Head of Treasury level in target clients – mixture of telephone and face to face activity
- Work with the client to understand all aspects of their FX requirements in order to provide tailored yet relevant solutions.
- Identify new leads in assigned area and lead initiatives for developing and tracking a business plan to expand existing client relationships
- Deploy best execution practices for client trades
- Assist with onboarding of new clients – sharing information with onboarding team
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholders and teams to identify opportunities for cross selling, in order to better service client needs and generate new income
- Ensure compliance monitoring is in place, including processes for management of operational risk, in accordance with regulatory standards
- Maintain complete records of client orders and execution
Candidates will need to come from a Large Corporate FX Sales background either offering a similar service suite or looking to make the switch from a risk solutions / hedging background. Ideally you will have a client base and excellent relationships in the target market which can be used to good effect. This is pitched around VP level, calibre AVP’s looking to make the move up will also be considered, Director profiles who would like a role that focuses on business development may also see value here
Role is permanent, remuneration on the basis of base salary, benefits and bonus with good earning potential. Job spec available.