VP Data Science Manager
- GBP90000 - GBP110000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley
- 11 Oct 18
Opportunity for data science manager in leading financial services organisation.
VP Data Science
Are you a data science manager with skills developing and managing machine learning models? Have you had experience in managing a small or large team of data scientists? Thinking of making a career move?
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to develop and implement predictive machine learning models on very large data sets in Hadoop environments using tools such as Python, Spark and MLLib.
- Domain experience within financial services would be desirable.
- Bachelor's degree in a numerate subject (maths, statistics, computer science or physics).
For more details on the data science problems this organisation are trying to solve please message Richie McArdle firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02070920148
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.