Joining at an exciting time as the business transitions from a period of high change the Head of FCC Policy & Strategy will be tasked with embedding best practice and new business as usual.
This position has designed to be varied and interesting. Covering the breadth of second line Financial Crime Compliance topics and provides a platform to show case your skills both from a technical and leadership perspective.
Key focuses include:
- Lead from the front managing a team of AVP level FCC 2nd line technical experts.
- Design and development of FCC policies and technical standards in tune with the regulatory horizon
- Develop/improve and implement the FCC Risk Assessments, governance forums, and training strategy. Owning the FCC reporting and M.I. framework. Identifying emerging risks
- Drive the Financial Crime Change agenda. Undertaking gap analysis and provide oversight of necessary change to align different functions to the banks group risk appetite
- Deep second line AML policy & advisory experience, ideally gained in Retail banking and/or payments/fintech
- Management responsibilities of FCC staff (ideally 6 + heads)
Please note working patterns are likely to transition to 2 WFH 3 in office (Edinburgh or London)