VP Global Operations
- Competitive + Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Jun 18 2018-06-15
Responsible for the overall management of the global proxy departments in the U.K., U.S., Japan, Australia and India, with a population of circa 40 client service and operational associates. This business correlates to $30M US in fee revenue with projected fee revenue of $60M US in 3 years.
Broadridge has been providing its expertise in voting international securities since 1996. Through its global proxy services, Broadridge provides a complete solution for international proxy management.
We offer a market leading global proxy solution, supporting straight-through processing from account collection and official market agenda distribution, to vote processing in all markets covered within client investment portfolios. Customised to the securities held in an account, Broadridge distributes electronic proxy agendas to both institutional and retail investors, and collects votes back through the same channel.
Responsible for the strategic direction and business development to drive organic growth and new growth opportunities for Global Proxy clients worldwide. Support potential acquisitions and new market opportunities. Responsible for senior business relationships and development, including involvement in the sales process. Support GM with profit and loss responsibilities.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for overall corporate performance and long term growth for the Global Proxy business line (currently $30M US in revenue) with our custodian clients.
- Differentiate and dominate the Global Proxy market by leveraging Broadridge’s global strength.
- Protect the core revenue, grow sales and drive efficiency to maximize profitability.
- Provide overall leadership and manage Global Proxy Client Services, Operations, Product Development associates and plan for the future, including systems and personnel development.
- Oversee the effective design, implement, refine, and measure quality systems/ policies to ensure quality is delivered through all departments.
- Follow through on all commitments with associates, partners and clients.Support GM in M&A, partnership and organic growth strategies for ICS International.
- Identify partnership/ JV opportunities with Exchanges, Central Securities Depositories and other potential partners around the globe.
- Support GM in strategy formulation to develop and launch strategic initiatives and new products/ services around the globe.
- Work closely with industry groups, government and regulatory authorities to shape the market framework to the advantage of the Global Proxy business.
- Help formulate and communicate the corporate vision effectively internally and externally.
- Direct Global Proxy sales and business development through managers, and ensure the development of personnel.
- Partner closely with Account Management and Sales executives to close deals with clients.
- Support GM in the annual budgeting and strategic planning processes.
- Ensure the operational stability and accuracy to ensure compliance.
- Attend high profile client meetings and conferences as required, and participate in regulatory and industry meetings/committees as necessary.
- Accountable for World Class Service targets and Client Satisfaction Survey results.
- Other duties as assigned.