VP Internal Audit Asset Management
- GBP70000 - GBP100000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
Our client a leading global investment bank are recruiting for a VP Internal Audit Asset Management to join their specialised Asset and Wealth Management audit team.
Our client a leading Global Investment Bank who are based in London have a diverse range of investments across equities, fixed income, real estate, hedge funds, private equity and liquidity. The firm are a global leader in investment banking and offer unique opportunities with an established but growing business.
The VP Internal Audit Asset Management will
- Work closely with audit team colleagues to ensure that key risks are identified and assessed in the program of audit coverage across the business
- Assist in all aspects of audits including risk assessments, audit planning, audit testing, control evaluation, report drafting and follow up and verification of issue closure.
- Identify risks, evaluate, test and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of management controls.
- Write audit work papers and draft audit issues.
The VP Internal Audit Asset Management should have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a top tier university.
- Relevant financial services industry experience, preferably within Audit or risk and control functions.
- Previous experience in one or more of the following areas preferred: asset management; fiduciary investment and administration; private banking; capital markets.
- Relevant audit/accounting (e.g. ACA, CIA etc.), business (e.g. MBA) or industry qualifications (e.g. CFIRS, CFA, CAIA, FRM, IMC).
£70,000 - £100,000 plus an attractive benefits package