VP Liquidity Regulatory specialist
- £90,000 - £100,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Mar 18 2018-03-16
A top tier Investment Banking client of mine is looking for a VP Liquidity Regulatory specialist. You will act as the point of contact for regulatory policy interpretation questions arising on existing and new regulations, principally relating to liquidity but also capital adequacy and other areas of the prudential regime.
- You will act as contact for regulatory policy interpretation questions arising on existing and new regulations (
- Keep abreast of external developments, analyse impacts of new rules and define in-house interpretations
- Interact with staff in all areas of the bank, including Front Office in the context of proposed new business transactions
- Practise your presentation and communication skills and develop creative ways to explain complex regulatory subject matter in training events and regulatory update briefings
- Contribute to the relationship management with local regulators, financial auditors and external advisors
- Help define our internal capital reporting policy framework
- Represent the bank at industry working groups
To be considered for this role you should have extensive experience in the regulatory field (regulatory or policy interpretation) and ideally be a qualified accounting working within banking at a VP level. Knowledge of accounting standards (US/UK GAPP and IFRS) is key, along with being a confident communicator with senior management and business representatives.