VP Market Risk Manager - Fixed Income
London, England, United Kingdom
A Global Top Tier Bank based in London is looking for a Fixed Income Market Risk Manager to join their team.
- Managing and coordinating several projects.
- Provide expert advice on Market Risk and Var related regulatory.
- Provide Market Risk Management information to senior management.
- Working on various scenarios of Stress Testing.
- Interacting with Front Office.
- Support change initiatives.
- Work independently on assigned tasks and achieving objectives.
- Act as escalation point for complex issues.
- Previous experience in Market Risk Front Office position or relevant.
- Previous experience in Fixed Income.
- Knowledge of Rates and/or Credit products.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of Credit Risk Management.
- Strong quantitative skills ( Market Data Analysis, VaR,derivative pricing).
- Strong knowledge of VBA, Python, SQL or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Basel/ FRTB, CCR.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply or contact me for more details.