VP, Private Equity Fund Raising, Top Placement Agent
- Excellent base and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
Superb opportunity for a VP to join this very successful placement agent
VP Fund Raising, Placement Agent
Our client is a very successful private equity placement agent.
They work with private equity funds on their private equity fundraising activities, and assist them raise capital.
The team is well established and very successful.
They are now looking to add a VP to their team.
The VP will work on
- The origination of new initiatives for the firm
- Meeting with private equity funds and securing new fundraising mandates
- The execution and project management of fund raising mandates for private equity clients
- Managing relationships with private equity clients and investors throughout the fund raising process
- General advisory work to private equity funds
They are looking for someone who will have a background as follows:
- VP or senior associate from another placement agent
- Investor relations professional from a private equity fund
- Possibly an investment banker with an interest in moving into private equity fundraising
- Excellent understanding of the mechanics of a fund raising process
If this is of interest, please send an email quoting GP FR to firstname.lastname@example.org Please can you send an email to date cv as well. Thanks James Heath