- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Third Bridge
- 13 Jun 18 2018-06-13
Third Bridge provides private equity firms, hedge funds and strategy consultants with the information that they need to understand the value of their investment opportunities. Our vision for delivering deep insight and unbiased market intelligence has evolved into a business with a range of complementary services, seven offices across three continents and a global client base. Whether it is facilitating a private conversation with an industry veteran, moderating a dialogue between experts and investors, or extracting insights from within the supply chain of a poorly documented industry, we are on our clients' side, helping them to make informed investment decisions.
The Third Bridge Sales team is responsible for introducing Third Bridge's products and services to new prospective clients. They are also responsible for overseeing the commercial relationships with our existing client base.
The Vice President of Sales will primarily have an impact on meeting the sales targets for the UK Sales team. In this role you will partner with Sales Team members and Account Managers while building relationships within the organisation. The primary focus will be on selling into hedge funds, mutual funds, and asset managers in the UK and EMEA region.
- Prospecting new clients and managing a pipeline of new accounts
- Negotiating commercial terms with clients
- Generating pipeline of leads and client referrals
- Providing strategic guidance to UK Sales Team
- Travelling domestically to meet organisational demands
- 4-5 years proven new business sales experience
- Solid understanding of financial markets and alternative investments
- Strong understanding of public and private equity investment process
- Able to generate leads and follow-up effectively
- Excellent networking and presentations skills
- Able to effectively communicate with all staff levels
- Able to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Able to work within a tight deadline as well as under pressure