Our client is a a top 5 global alternatives business who are looking for an ambitious multilingual sales professional to join their growing EMEA team. The sales role will focus on intermediary and wholesale clients across Europe (France, Germnay, Switzerland, Italy etc).
- Contribute to the development of investor business covering both existing and new prospects interested in all the firm’s investment strategies
- Develop relationships with key private banks across Europe
- Proactively identify opportunities in the intermediated space
- Work with senior members of the team to develop a long-term strategy for growth and client development
- Private Banks coverage across Europe
- Present to prospects, clients and advisors
- Develop a strong understanding of the firm's product set and strategies.
- Develop strong client relationships with Private banks, Family offices, fund of fund and platforms.
- Face-off with internal stakeholders
- Update CRM system
- Conduct research into new sales opportunities across the intermediary space.
- c.5 years in similar sales role with open and closed-ended funds
- Experience and understanding of Financial Intermediarys and third party sales.
- Strong knowledge across asset classes and understanding of Closed Ended funds
- CFA or CAIA
- Proven sales experience and build new business.
- Self-starter and highly organised.
- Excellent work ethic
- Experience with sales force
- Fluency in one or more European Languages