This is a VP Securitisation - Structuring & Origination, responsible for the funding deal design and execution. The role will work in collaboration with all areas of Treasury, credit, legal, commercial, and data analytics.
This VP Securitisation - Structuring & Origination role is with a leading PE backed Financial Services business, based in London.
The successful candidate for this London based VP Securitisation - Structuring & Origination role will take ownership of all aspects of the securitisation deal execution process including:
- Structuring transactions
- Legal documentation review and liaison with external law firms
- Liaising with rating agencies and managing analysis, as well as analysing data to to present to rating agencies modelling capital structures independently
- Investor engagement and marketing strategy, representing the business in roadshows and conferences
- Counterparty and relationship management
- Project management
- Design funding solutions for new and existing products
- Be an SME on deal structures for the Cash and Product Control teams
- Work on ad-hoc funding projects
- Contribute to monthly ALCO
The successful candidate for this London based VP Securitisation - Structuring & Origination role will have the following exposure:
- Very strong modelling, securitisation structural and technical knowledge
- Proven ability to manage projects with tight deadlines
- Multiple years of experience working within Securitisation, with focus on Funding and Structuring
- Ability to confidently communicate with senior and executive internal, and external stakeholders
- Ability to review and amend complex spreadsheets
- Understanding of the credit card securitisation asset class
- Understanding of master trust structures
Attractive salary and benefits package.