This is a VP Securitisation Funding role, responsible for the funding deal design and execution. The role will work in collaboration with all areas of Treasury, credit, legal, commercial, and data analytics.
This VP Securitisation Funding role is with a leading PE backed Financial Services business, based in London.
The successful candidate for this London based VP Securitisation Funding role will take ownership of all aspects of the securitisation deal execution process including:
- Structuring transactions
- Legal documentation review and liaison with external law firms
- Liaising with rating agencies and managing analysis, as well as analysing data to to present to rating agencies modelling capital structures independently
- Investor engagement and marketing strategy, representing the business in roadshows and conferences
- Counterparty and relationship management
- Project management
- Design funding solutions for new and existing products
- Be an SME on deal structures for the Cash and Product Control teams
- Work on ad-hoc funding projects
- Contribute to monthly ALCO
The successful candidate for this London based VP Securitisation Funding role will have the following exposure:
- Very strong modelling, securitisation structural and technical knowledge
- Proven ability to manage projects with tight deadlines
- Multiple years of experience working within Securitisation, with focus on Funding and Structuring
- Ability to confidently communicate with senior and executive internal, and external stakeholders
- Ability to review and amend complex spreadsheets
- Understanding of the credit card securitisation asset class
- Understanding of master trust structures
Attractive salary and benefits package.