Join a global bank for a global role focussed on delivering Liquidity reporting for the group’s UK consolidations including LCR, NSFR, CFMR (PRA 110), FSA047/048 and FSB Phase 2.
This role focusses on the final stages of the reporting process with ownership of partnering with an offshore production team and leading the validation and controls and risk identification process and subsequently producing detailed management information and forecasting to the senior executive committee. The team also acts as a centre of subject matter expertise in solvency and liquidity regulations for the business, change functions and Financial Planning and Analytics, advising senior management and supporting external stakeholders.
- Strong Liquidity reporting background and a thorough understanding of the regulatory reporting templates
- Excellent balance sheet knowledge, in particular, of global traded banking products
- Business knowledge with an understanding how a bank funds its balance sheet and the regulatory parameters it is required to meet
- Advanced stakeholder management skills with proven ability in engaging and positively influencing Senior Managers and other SMEs within a complex environment
- The ability to work in a fast evolving environment, communicate clearly with change managers, IT and the business