Gresham Hunt have been engaged by a Global Top Tier Banking Group who are looking to expand their Internal Audit team based in London. They are looking to recruit a VP to join within their IT Audit division within Group Audit. The client are seeking an experienced IT Audit Manager (VP / Senior Manager level) to be able to lead technology audits to evaluate the adequacy of controls for global business units
- Perform integrated audit work and coverage of technology and application controls supporting key business processes.
- You will be expected to participate or lead all aspects of an end-to-end audit engagement. This will include taking primary responsibility for delivery of audits; coordinating and executing test procedures, identifying and articulating business impact of control weaknesses; helping define recommendations for risk mitigation; making oral and written presentations to management throughout and at the conclusion of the audit; preparing the draft report, ensuring audit comments are clear, concise and focused on the root cause of the issue.
- For some audits, you will also provide a first level review and approval of work paper documentation to ensure documentation supports the audit work performed and is in line with audit methodology.
- Assist Directors in the development of an audit strategy and plan to ensure all key business risks and controls are evaluated.
Experience / Skills Required:
- Typically, candidates will have significant internal audit experience within Financial Services
- Candidates will also likely have trained in a large multinational, Financial Services or Big 4 firm.
- A solid knowledge and understanding of internal auditing standards and techniques.
- Candidates will have Professional designations/certifications, such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- Ideally, candidates will have extensive experience and expertise focused on IT Audit of business processes, applications, interfaces, calculations, and other automated controls.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.