VP of Financial Planning and Analysis
- 110k - 125k
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Elevate Partners
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
VP of Financial Planning & Analysis – Insurance / Reinsurance – ** London Based** A global insurance / reinsurance firm are looking to hire a VP of FP & A to join their London office. The position will be part of a global team reporting to the Senior Vice President, Finance and Treasury and Chief Financial Officer.
The role will be responsible for delivering the annual 3-year business plan and regular rolling forecasts. This role will also include complex financial and performance analysis, and collaboration with other departments.
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Forecasting, Operating Plan and financial performance tools of the Company.
- Preparation of board level reports for communication with the Executive Group and Board of Directors
- Provide Senior Management and Department heads with in-depth analysis on all aspects of financial performance.
- Liaising with, underwriters, company controllers, actuaries and capital modelling teams in relation to planning and reporting
- Oversight and preparation of quarterly projections and rolling forecasts as necessary
- Maintenance and control of forecasting systems and processes
- An internationally recognized accounting designation ( CA, ACCA or CPA )
- Post qualification experience gained in a reinsurance/insurance company.
- A full and detailed knowledge of US GAAP or IFRS.
- Knowledge and experience using budget and planning software for the purposes of preparing annual budgets and reforecast analysis.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office suites.
- Proven experience and the ability to demonstrate the identification, design and implementation of finance and reporting related projects.
Please apply through the link provided and we will be in touch.