Valuation Governance Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Mayford James
- 19 Oct 17 2017-10-19
Established Investment Management business based in the City are looking to hire a Valuations Governance individual into a newly created function. You will work closely with the Valuation Governance manager ensuring their valuation processes are governed correctly and inline with the various Regulations.
Working closely with various stakeholders to promote the Valuations Governance function and be at the forefront of any valuations meetings. Responsibilities would include:
- Understanding the requirements of the Business and the regulations around Valuations and document processes and communicate this back to the BAU teams
- Assist in governing the valuation processes that currently exist and suggest improvements
- Create transparency around the valuation processes from both internally and externally value funds.
- Ensure TPAS are adhering to the regulations and governance
- Assist in the creating of Management Information to monitor the valuation processes and provide to senior stakeholders
This is a very unique role, and you will be at the forefront of driving the governance forward. To be considered for this role you must have extensive experience in either a governance or compliance background, with knowledge of various regulation impacting the Investment Management industry such as AIFMD and a knowledge of the valuations process would be highly beneficial. You must have the ability to understand information, apply It and articulate this back to the business in a concise manner so outstanding communication skills both written and verbal are essential as is the ability to manage various stakeholders. You will be proactive and driven.