Vice President - IT Audit Manager - Investment Bank
- £100K - £110K + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Ink Recruitment
- 08 Dec 17 2017-12-08
Opportunity to join this leading Investment Bank as a Vice President or Director within their IT Audit Division. Working in an experienced team, with very low attrition this is a great opportunity to work with like-minded individuals in a rewarding environment which also promotes diversity and a good work life balance.
- conduct reviews and audits of global technology both within the Investment Bank and across Group Technology
- provide practical, innovative and value-added solutions to issues identified
- analyze and assess technology risks assumed by both the business and support functions
- identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address those risks
- prepare reports of audit findings for senior management, monitor the results, risk profile and developments within Investment Bank IT and provide input for planning sessions
- proven experience in managing audits within technology areas or internal control areas within the financial industry or professional services firms
- a good understanding of technology, financial markets, operational aspects as well as process flows within Investment Banks
- product expertise in key IB line of businesses (i.e. Equities, Prime Brokerage, Fixed Income, or FX).
- strong analytical skills and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods
- reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
- risk focused, and capable of using data analytics to gain insights into transactions, clients, and investment products
- a flexible and committed team player, communicative and feeling comfortable when discussing issues and emerging risks with senior technology and business management
- experienced in managing or mentoring members of your team and helping them to achieve professional development goals.