This opportunity is for a seasoned Vice President to work primarily on the project management and origination of private equity, real estate, infrastructure, impact/sustainability, and credit funds. This is a client-facing role, and the business is seeking a highly motivated individual who enjoys working in a dynamic environment with excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate should have at least 10+ years' work experience and at least 5 years of direct project management and origination experience within the alternative asset space, with preferred work experience to include investment banking, asset management or accounting industries.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
· Provide strategic guidance on the overall execution of the fundraise in conjunction with Senior leadership.
· Manage work processes and team resources to meet deadlines.
· Draft private placement memoranda and other investor marketing materials such as pitch books and due diligence questionnaires.
· Develop relevant and timely updates throughout the fundraising process.
· Develop responses to RfPs and other investor due diligence inquiries during the fundraise, whilst ensuring timeliness and accuracy.
· Regular client interaction, always maintaining open lines of communication.
· Support distribution teams with client management.
· Familiarity with fund compliance across EU jurisdictions.
· Oversight of internal project tracking / monitoring processes.
· Identify and research investors not (well) known to the business.
· Consider business development ideas across the firm's offered strategies.
· Work with distribution teams across asset classes to identify focus sectors and strategies, undertaking top-down analysis to identify target and/or approach managers.
· Review/analyse all leads, including in-bound and referral funds.
· Perform detailed due diligence on potential clients.
· Develop the firm's marketing materials and presentations.
· Internal project tracking / monitoring processes.