Our client is a pan-European real estate debt fund with a mandate to provide senior and mezzanine financing (£10-£50m) for real estate investment and development purposes.
They are looking to hire a Vice President to take the lead on the structuring and underwriting of new transactions. You will also be the relationship lead for selected debt advisors and have the ability to grow into an origination role over time.
- 5+ relevant years of relevant real estate finance experience gained in either bank and/or alternative lender and/or a strong debt advisory business
- Deep understanding of the real estate debt market and a history of underwriting and executing more complex loans;
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and be able to effectively communicate risks and opportunities, as well as update on status to peers and senior leadership
- Highly analytical motivated by a dynamic, high standards environment;
- Strong quantitative / numerical skills;
- Strong attention to detail
A full and detailed job specification is available