A multi-national bank is looking to hire a Vice President, Aviation Finance Credit in London. This would be part of the Structured Finance Credit Office. This is a challenging position that will have a direct impact on the transactions within Europe, Asia and Middle east.
Key responsibilities for the position of Credit Risk Modeller:
- Review, analyse and approve credits on all Aircraft Financing transactions
- Nurture current client relationships and bring in new clients
- Engage with the front office to develop valuable portfolios
- Challenge credit recommendations and proposed deals
- Monitor existing transactions and perform regular reviews of exposures to maintain overall quality and watch against deterioration.
- 4+ years of experience in Aviation Finance Credit role
- Experience in a credit sanctioning domain
- Experience in managing high value portfolios
- Experience in a structured finance environment
If you are interested in the position of Aviation Finance Credit role, then this is a great option for you. We look forward to receiving your application.