Vice President, Finance
- GBP90000 - GBP100000 per annum + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 28 Nov 17 2017-11-28
Our client is a well established investment management firm who are entering an exciting time of growth within their EMEA business. This role is crucial to the development of a growing business within a larger entity, the team have high standards and are keen to add a finance professional to assist in the continued growth of their infrastructure.
Our client is a well established investment management firm who are entering an exciting time of growth within their EMEA business.
The firm have $14 billion AUM and have a worldwide presence.
The Vice President of Finance located in London will have the following responsibilities:
- Support management, ensuring that they have access to up-to-date and timely financial information as required
- Provide with reliable and succinct information on any financial reporting/regulatory developments impacting the business
- Responsible for all matters relating to financial reporting, accounting, auditing, regulatory compliance, and tax compliance for the business.
- Manage the monthly close process, including valuation and impairment testing process, liaising with key members of the investment team to ensure that all valuations and impairment models are well supported
- Ownership of the budgeting and forecasting process, reviewing and challenging submissions from the business line, to produce well-reasoned, timely forecast information to the board
The Vice President of Finance located in London will have the following exposure:
- Qualified accountant ideally from a big 4 background
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP, FCA reporting
- Team player who can prioritise their time commercially
Excellent salary and bonus potential