Vice President, M&A – Mid-market cross-border
- 100k + (& Bonus)
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Dartmouth Partners
- 16 Oct 17 2017-10-16
A conglomerate is looking to hire an experienced Vice President into their growing team to help originate and execute M&A advisory and equity raising mandates in select sectors such as automotive components, engineering services, business services and EPC players in mid-market and lower mid-market transactions.
Our client is looking to hire an experienced Vice President with exposure to a range of sectors to their growing team in London to work on cross-border transactions throughout Europe. The candidate should have excellent corporate relationships in Europe and should be confident of independently originating deals transactions for M&A and equity raising. The key focus is on transactions in the mid-market and lower mid-market space. The candidate will have the ability to develop and maintain relationships with key clients at the decision-making levels with proven deal execution experience in advisory, PE and debt placement deals. The role involves leading the entire execution process including preparation of information memorandum, negotiating term sheets, coordinating intermediaries, financial modelling, DD, closure etc.
- Master’s Degree in Business/Finance preferred or Accounting Qualification (ACA) or strong graduate qualification with CFA
- Approximately 10 to 12 years of relevant work experience
- A highly motivated self-starter
- Deep relationships with corporates and intermediaries in UK and Europe and a track record of originating business
- Experience in a boutique advisory firm or mid-market investment bank preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
If you feel you have the qualities required then please send in a CV and we can discuss the role in more detail.