- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 18 Jul 18
Wealth Consultant # 114877
- Provision of wealth planning advice and guidance on tax related matters to clients and prospects of CS PB UK.
- You will be working closely with the Head of Wealth Consulting and key stakeholders to implement the Wealth Consulting strategy for CS PB UK.
- Required to attend client meetings and to be the centre of competence for UK tax related issues. You will work collaboratively with Relationship Managers; meeting with their clients and prospects to assess their wealth planning needs and providing them with appropriate guidance and/or recommendations.
- Collaborating with the Wealth Consulting Product Manager to ensure that the offering is relevant to the needs of clients and the strategic aims of the business.
- Meet the financial targets agreed with Head of Wealth Consulting.
- Participate in the education and support of RMs to increase the awareness of tax & legislative issues and to equip RMs to identify Wealth Consulting opportunities.
- To foster excellent working relationships with external professional intermediaries and to manage outbound referrals.
- To provide administrative support to the Wealth Consulting team as required.
- Proactively propose opportunities and remedial actions to Head of Wealth Consulting when and where required to achieve the Wealth Consulting objectives in CS PB UK.
- To be an ambassador for CS PB UK by representing the business at key client events and seminars.
- Ensure all business is conducted in compliance with all relevant laws, regulations and internal policies and procedures.
This role will require ongoing certification under the UK Senior Manager & Certification Regime.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- One of or combination of Chartered Tax Adviser, Chartered Financial Planner, STEP qualified.
- Proven relevant experience in wealth planning and structuring in the UK.
- FCA regulated.
- Experience of UK tax efficient investment structures.