Wealth Management- Training Program Delivery, Development & Design Specialist, Vice President
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Aug 18 2018-08-21
The WM Client Skills Training (CST) Team’s vision is to create the most productive, trusted, and integrated client teams in the industry and around the globe. The CST team works closely with the Wealth Management Operating Committee to ensure client-facing advisors and investment solutions professionals, from Associate to MD, have the skills necessary to improve our client outcomes and client experiences.
The team is responsible for training and coaching WM Advisors and Investment Solutions professionals to be client ready. Specifically, this role will be responsible for developing, designing, and delivering a suite of training programs within our Wealth Management Training Strategy. Interest and skill in helping professionals become more productive and trusted Advisors and Solutions Specialists is paramount.
This role will be based in London and will report to the Global Head of WM Client Skills Training.
- Help drive implementation and launch of our Wealth Management Training Strategy. This includes, but is not limited to a specific focus on developing, designing and delivering content for our continuing education modules:
- Engage business stakeholders and practice partners to shape core content, assessments, exercises, and workshops
- Ensure content builds on foundational programs, serves as a bridge to more advanced content, and will help Advisors and Investment Specialists more confidently engage with and create solutions for our clients and prospects
- Coach content creators on presentation relevance and impact
- Host and deliver workshops for each continuing education module
- Define and measure key metrics to help assess impact and success of new initiatives
- Work with Client Skills Team to define where each module fits in new hire timeline
- Market comprehensive strategic plan for advisors and investment solutions professionals with key stakeholders in your region; serve as a champion for our work within the business
- Provide a regional lens to ensure regional needs are well represented and understood
- Build strong partnerships with key stakeholders, clients and HR partners to drive the our Training Strategy
- Use digital learning to provide high-touch communication and enhance in-person offerings in an evolving learning environment
- Manage budget and oversee expense tracking as you deliver programs and content within our agenda
- Work with key control partners to ensure processes, suppliers, and content meets our standards
- Periodic domestic and international travel required may be required but will be limited
- B.A. degree in related field; advanced degree desirable
- Strong commercial orientation and first hand client-facing experience required; sales or business role experience is a must
- Extensive work experience; coaching certification, development background, and/or experience in Wealth Management business is desired
- Solution-oriented with strong interpersonal, consultative, communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to develop and implement new initiatives
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with senior business leaders and key stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to articulate team’s vision and strategy
- Leadership presence to command a large audience and interact confidently with senior executives
- Strong project management skills; robust organization, attention to detail and time management skills in a multicultural and international environment
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Ability to effectively partner and influence at all levels and across global teams
- Complex problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Flexibility in a fast-paced changing environment
- Self-starter who is results-oriented with strong execution drive
- Willingness to travel
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.6 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management advises institutions, endowments, foundations and families through Asset Management and Wealth Management. Our Wealth Management business includes J.P. Morgan Private Bank, J.P. Morgan Securities and Chase Wealth Management.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank advises the world’s wealthiest families and helps them achieve their desired goals. Our teams of Advisors deliver advice, solutions and services across investments, wealth planning, credit and banking to help clients build, preserve and manage their wealth over time.
Our team of specialists works seamlessly to help our clients achieve their financial goals and aspirations. We’re proud to be named ‘2017 Best Private Bank for Ultra-High-Net-Worth Clients’ by Euromoney: Egypt, France, Greece, Italy, Lebanon, Qatar, Spain, United Arab Emirates and UK.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.