- Permanent, Full time
- Schroders Investment Management
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Market Rate
- Full time
Wealth Planning Client Support Executive
Main Job Purpose & Overview • To provide proactive and efficient administration support to Wealth Planners in providing customer service excellence for new and existing clients. • The Client Service Executive role is key in providing full administrative support directly to clients and the Wealth Planners and
Main Job Purpose & Overview
• To provide proactive and efficient administration support to Wealth Planners in providing customer service excellence for new and existing clients.
• The Client Service Executive role is key in providing full administrative support directly to clients and the Wealth Planners and Para-Planners within the team, ensuring that all new business documentation is accurate and processed in line with agreed service standards.
• Obtain information and quotations required by Wealth Planners/Para-Planners to enable them to research the client’s needs prior to recommendations, as and when required.
• Process new business from submission to completion in adherence to the service standards and operational Wealth Planning procedures and activity management.
• Maintain compliant client records in the office electronic folders and on the current back office system Adviser Office.
• Scan and save all documents to Adviser Office and T24 in line with agreed file structure.
• Manage Client Annual Reviews with Wealth Planners ensuring that these are actioned and completed in line with agreed service levels. Set new review date in activity manager for ongoing reviews.
• Carry out all client administration in line with the Compliance guidance as well as central policies and updates and department standard operating procedures.
• Keep Wealth Planners up to date with relevant information relating to client issues.
• Prepare Valuations.
• Deal with incoming telephone calls relating to the above duties, and take messages for colleagues.
• To cover for colleagues during holidays, sickness and busy periods (at line managers request).
• Ensure main duties are carried out fully in an efficient and professional manner.
• Attends regular team meetings.
• Effectively communicates with Team Leader making them aware of any problems or worries in relation to carrying out own duties.
Reporting Relationships & Management
• Reports to the Team Leader of the Wealth Planning Support Team.
• Build and sustain professional relationships with colleagues, clients and third parties, e.g. product providers, solicitors etc. to ensure good client service, satisfaction and retention.
• Requirement to deliver excellent client service in accordance with our internal and the FCA guidelines on policy and procedure (e.g. ensuring that all new business documentation is accurate and processed in line with agreed service standards).
• Provide and manage client service in an efficient and professional manner.
Qualifications and Experience
• A-C grade GCSE, or equivalent, in Mathematics and English
• Higher Education qualification preferred.
• Experience is working within an IFA background, life office or associated environment.
• Knowledge and use of Adviser Office database package.
• Studying towards or holds the CII qualifications.
Technical, Training & Skill Levels
• Effective use of IT including Excel, Word, Outlook, and relevant internal systems and databases.
• Maintains high professional standards of conduct and practice.
• Good administration skills, with high level of accuracy and attention to detail in all areas of work.
• Maintains up to date knowledge of firm’s processes in line with industry changes, and ensures adherence to the relevant processes.
• Ability and willingness to learn processes and procedures.
• Client focused, able to provide excellent level of client service.
• Good written and oral communication skills at all levels, both internally and externally.
• Excellent telephone skills and experience in client liaison.
• Works effectively as a team member to achieve overall discipline objectives.
• Able to organise and manage time effectively and efficiently whilst being flexible.
• Able to prioritise workload and work to deadlines.
• Able to work autonomously/pro-actively.
• To ensure that individually and as a firm we 'Treat Customers Fairly’.