Wealth & Asset Management Consultants
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
A Tier-1 Global Advisory Consultancy and one of the most recognizable brands in the industry, is looking to grow their Wealth & Asset Management consulting arm with true experts in this space. Projects range from large to small across the top-flight of Asset & Wealth Managers globally, assisting organisations through provision of innovative and cutting-edge solutions.
Ideal candidates MUST have the following experience:
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject with a final grade of 2:1 or higher (or international equivalent)
- 3-6 years of postgaduate professional experience on a recognised industry graudate programme, at a consultancy working in the W&AM space, or a combination of these
- The ability to demonstrate a deep understanding of the core issues facing Wealth & Asset Managers
- 'Core consulting' skills such as Project Management, Business Change, Requirements Gathering and Needs Analysis, 'As-Is' and 'To-Be' process mapping etc.
- Experience delivering business change utilising various methodologies and skills. This can include (but is not limited to): Business Transformation, Lean Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement, Process Improvement, Target Operating Model design and/or execution, Cost Reduction
- Deep understanding of industry-relevant regulations, to include (but not limited to) Pensions Freedom, RDR, MiFID II, AIFMD, CASS, SMCR AND the impact that these have on clients in the sector
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment and constantly adapt to change
In return you will be offered:
- The chance to work for an instantly recognizable brand in the management consulting industry
- A place in an organisation and team that are pioneering and defining Diversity & Inclusion, with a friendly and open 'feedback culture' and opportunities to be involved in various societies, groups and activities outside of day-to-day responsibilities
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
- A tailored career path that is designed with you, by you and for you
- The opportunity to consult for organisations who are themselves at the very highest tier of operations within the Wealth & Asset Management domain
If this sounds like it could be for you, please do forward your CV and details to us to find out more today!