Wholesale Credit-Risk Programme Manager - £850-£1000/day – 6 months rolling
London, England, United Kingdom
Wholesale Credit-Risk Programme Manager - Up to 1000/day – 6 months rolling
The wholesale credit risk group develop models for capital (Basel), impairment (IAS39/37, IFRS9), and stress testing (CCAR, PRA, EBA). Model outputs are utilised across a range of risk metrics, including RWA, pricing, economic capital, and for credit sanctioning.
- Scoping, planning, delivery and embedding of wholesale credit risk analytical models
- Management of a team of credit risk project managers and credit risk BA’s to manage the delivery plans
- Delivery of regulatory compliance for Risk Management
- Delivery of key business sponsored ROI initiatives
- Ability to build portfolios of projects that in totality are logically structured to deliver major transformation
- Demonstrable experience in building sustained relationships with senior global risk leadership teams
- A proven track record in leading large global teams delivering large and complex end-to-end business and IT enabled transformation
- Recent experience in delivering model risk, risk control, risk data remediation, or risk regulatory programmes relevant to Credit Risk in an Investment Banking environment.