Windows Systems Engineer (3rd/4th line, VMware, AD) – Professional Services Firm. A Canary-Wharf based professional services firm are expanding their windows systems engineering team and have a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Engineer to support the windows server estate across the firm.
This will entail third and fourth line support of a large technology estate for business critical applications. This will involve the design, management and technical support for Windows 10, Active Director, VMware, Azure, SCCM and SCOM. This includes diagnosis, troubleshooting, test and resolution of problems as well as providing input into strategic projects and architecture.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 7+ years Wintel engineering experience in major global firms, preferably large corporates
- Proven 3rd line support experience in environments with demanding user bases
- Strong Windows Server (up to 2019), Active Directory 2012 and VMware ESXi 6.5, SRM and vROPS
- SCOM 2012 and SCCM 2012/16 and above
- Solid PowerShell scripting skills
- Windows 10 and Azure are ideal
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
This is a £60,000-£70,000 base salary role based Canary Wharf but initially working form home.