IMPACT is a group run by Leverton Search to attract and promote female talent within Investment Management. We have several roles within Investment Management at the moment, where team diversity is at the forefront of our clients minds. Please do get in touch to discuss the below and other roles: Exciting opportunity; a top performing investment manager is looking for an analyst to join their growing equities team. The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years’ experience, CFA completed, with a strong numerical background.
To apply for this role you will have a demonstrable educational background and top class experience from reputable asset manager / buy side research experience and real passion for stock picking.
- Macro research / investment support.
- Evaluate proposed investments and recommend whether they are suitable for purchase.
- Making recommendations based on your findings to the lead fund manager.
- Assist with internal and external presentations to enable the audience to gain a good understanding of the work of the department.
- Client meeting preparation (sales pitches, marketing, performance analysis and figures).
The client is looking for candidates with:
- Solid degree from a first class university.
- Background in a quantitative subject (Maths, Computer Science, Physics, and Engineering) encouraged.
- 3+ years working as an analyst on a well-respected fund
- Strong conviction of process and value
- Bloomberg user
- Microsoft Office suite.
- CFA qualified or equivalent (e.g. a ACA, ACCA, IMC, etc) (first time passes) favourable.
- Together with the above you will be solidly numerate and have excellent time management skills required to meet deadlines. You will also have strong analytical skills together with the ability to gather information and use it to draw sound conclusions.
- You also need to have excellent communication and presentation skills necessary to market the funds.
Due to the increased applications for this role, you may not get a response unless you fit the criteria