Workflow and Performance Manager - Algo Research
- Highly Competitive
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
A highly attractive and exclusive financial research organisation are looking for an individual with experience in fast-paced performance management and the embedding of cutting-edge workflow tools to help the business continue with rapid growth.
This organisation is an extremely highly rated financial research firm, with some of the brightest individuals in the city working within it. This opportunity is to work together with the senior executives in the organisation to create a new business planning and resource management strategy and implement cutting-edge and innovative business management ideas in a fast-paced, highly Agile environment.
The individual must come from a leading academic background, with a track record of achievement at a top university, and have a detailed understanding of the very latest thinking on workflow management in the technology, finance or FMCG industry. Candidates from large consumer tech organisations like the FAANG organisations, or from successful start-ups are of particular interest. We are looking for:
- A background in managing fast-paced organisations
- A track record in the implementation of workflow tools
- Experience in driving high performance within an iterative, agile environment
- Understanding of the challenges that exist when managing staff and productivity in a rapidly changing environment
- A track record in achieving scalable growth for tech organisations
- A thought leader in ways and methods of managing
This is a fantastic opportunity to have a real impact on a company going through rapid growth.