My client, a leading bank, is currently looking for a XVA Valuations Controller to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding around Valuation Adjustments and Independent Price Verification. The role will be based in London and is hiring on a contract basis.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Liaise with Finance Regulatory projects team to understand requirements, deliverables, milestones and timelines
- Streamlining/enhancement of processes to produce the dynamic cuts of valuations to meet ViR requirements
- Provide cover for some of the Valuations responsibilities in respective asset class.
- Help with regular re-valuation exercises
- Ensure that the governance and control of fair value is adhered to.
- Identify the need for, and implementation of, fair value adjustments.
- Ensure applicable accounting / regulatory standards are met.
- Drive standardization and streamlining of processes within the Valuations Group.
- Work with all other areas within the Valuations Group
- Good understanding and experience with XVA
- Experience within Valuations
- Good Stakeholder Management
- Previous experience in a top-tier global bank
- Experience around Derivatives
- Experience in Pricing Models, Discounting and Curve Constructions
- Understanding in regulations around Valuation activity