The Real Estate arm of a UK based Asset Manager is looking for an Operations / Business Analyst to support their usage of Yardi Voyager. This is a newly created role and focuses on the ongoing strategy of broadening their usage of Yardi, striving for platform excellence and developing the knowledge / skills of the business users.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- documenting accounting teams' processes and identifying areas for improvement
- assist in the design and delivery of training programmes for new and existing users
- ensuring that system user manuals are fit for purpose
- gathering business requirements and provide support on Yardi focused projects
- assist with the management and governance of Yardi data
- various other ad hoc duties.
To apply for this role, you must have the following experience:
- strong experience of working with Yardi Voyager
- understanding of core accounting processes
- strong Business Analysis skills
- good documentation and requirements analysis experience
- experience of delivering training
Please submit your CV asap in application.
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.