This role will work closely with the Business Solutions team, key business stakeholders, business partner users and vendor implementation consultants. The candidate will be required to communicate confidently and effectively with senior business stakeholders, specialist end users (e.g. fund accountants) and other project team members, producing high quality outputs and working within the wider programme implementation plan and timescales.
- Supporting and enhancing Yardi implementations for Fund Accounting, Property Accounting & Property Management operations;
- Producing analysis documentation defining business requirements and providing clear rationale for the proposed approach;
- Interacting with users and other project team members to accurately determine business requirements;
- Recommending appropriate Yardi specific product configuration (e.g. attributes, custom tables, custom reports, etc);
- Producing high quality business/user documentation;
- Working to project plans and meeting project timescales within budget and to an appropriate level of quality;
- Following a formal project lifecycle approach in adherence to standards;
- Maintaining positive and effective relations with business representatives and members of the Business Solutions team.