Leading Commodities Broker based in Central London are keen to hire a Compliance Administrator to join their friendly Advisory Team. The role will face off to the Front Office and will be varied in nature.
Duties will include:
- Acting as first point of contact for Compliance queries
- Draft Compliance Policies
- Liaison with Exchanges and Regulators
- Administration of Compliance Training
- Administration of Senior Managers Regime applications
- Review and Distribution of Exchange Circulars
A minimum of 1 years Compliance Administration expeirence is required within Financial Services coupled with an education to degree (or equivelant) level.