eFX Project Manager - VP
- £90,000 - £110,000 GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- MW Recruitment
- 13 Sep 18 2018-09-13
VP, Trade Capture, Pricing Project Manager, eFX, FX, MM, FX Trading, FX ecommerce, Prince, Agile
My client is a leading bank with an award winning eFX platform, this role is within an established team in the FX technology department working as a Project Manager. The team is front office facing and responsible for the development and support of trading, eCommerce, pricing and risk management applications. The team has a global presence with the majority of the team in London and smaller teams in Asia and Eastern Europe.
- This role is for a Project Manager (PM) supporting the Markets Execution Technology team to deliver new growth initiative for the FX business on the FX ecommerce platform.
- Manage the delivery of the FX enhancements including risk and issue management and status reporting.
- Work closely with business users from front office, operations, risk and product control to deliver solutions and not just taking requests at face value.
- Be able to develop designs for imaginative but practical automated solutions to meet the requirements, documented in the form of functional specifications.
- Work closely with developers, test team and delivery managers to develop the design and ensure the developed software meets the requirement
This is a permanent VP level role, managing delivery teams on multiple projects, therefore all applicants must have strong Project Management skills, combined with a good understanding of FX trade capture and pricing, along with a good technical IT background.