- £ Competitive + Great Bonus + Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- RiskTech Financial Services
Electronic Trading Quantitative JAVA Developer / Quantitative Analyst with either Algo trading or Credit Algorithmic Market Making/ EFX / Rate Quant wanted for a global Investment firm.
eFX Quantitative Analyst - JAVA
Electronic Algorithmic Quantitative JAVA Developer with either experience in teams such as Algo trading, Credit Algorithmic Market Making, eFX or Rates experience wanted for a global Investment firm. You will be working in the Electronic trading team in London, within cross-asset electronic execution services. You will assist in the R&D of models/algorithms for automated risk management and algorithmic execution. This team has their own trade book, latest systems and you will be working with a great talented team where quants and IT sit together. This is a no politics zone with a bright career path.
- Extensive eFX market knowledge with a good understanding of FX products or Credit Algorithmic experience
- Algorithmic execution
- Strong on Java coding and architecture
- Market making - Bonus
- Electronic trading/ Algo/ Systematic trading
- Statistical analysis and interpretation of quantitative data
- Experience analyzing large data sets/tick database experience
- Ability to build quantitative prototypes and perform parameter optimisation
- Experience in prototyping and backtesting automated risk management solutions
- Programming Language Java
- Mathematically minded / Self-motivated / Team Oriented / Creative / Innovative
- Masters educated in a quantitative field (Maths, Science, Engineering or Quant Finance)
REFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, please forward you're CV. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob- call on +44 (0)208 012 8204 or email email@example.com for more details.