eFX Sales Manager - Leading Financial Institution
- Competitive + package
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Orbis Consultants
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
We are currently assisting our client, a leading provider of web-based trading technology based in the City of London, in the search for a Sales Account Manager, to oversee, manage and improve the organisation's global accounts.
- Agree and set annual sales objectives and contribution for the region.
- Own and develop the sales pipeline for the region.
- Identify and cluster prospects based on market demand and company product strategy.
- Engage prospects with energy and conviction and place customer need at the centre of the sales process through a consultative sales approach.
- Manage opportunities efficiently through a well-defined sales cycle, qualifying effectively, identifying stakeholders, personal motivations, organisational needs, their competition, our competition, requirements, timescales, budgets, ROI, buying process, decision makers etc.
- Establish, maintain, improve and update internal client metrics with the aim of understanding each customer fully.
- Understand the the organisation's Product Suite to target cross-selling opportunities.
- Hold regular client meetings with the aim of understanding their business needs and Caplin suitability to match those needs.
- Propose solutions: Combine products and services in crisp, purposeful proposals that maximise overlap between customer need and product capability.
- Develop recurring revenue commercials in term sheets and draft license agreements / master service agreements.
Key Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in a Sales/Account Management/Relationship Management function within financial services.
- Strong knowledge of Electronic Trading Technology.
- Strong FX knowledge.
- Strong working experience of working with C-level Stakeholders in Global financial organisations.
- Ability to cross-sell software.
- A natural leader and motivator.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills.
- Tenacity in problem solving and attention to detail.
- Excellent customer facing skills and the ability to create rapport with all levels of project stakeholder.