is Finance Analyst / Finance Business Partner
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Salary: GBP65000 - GBP75000
Goodman Masson have taken on an exclusive Finance Business Partner / Finance Analyst mandate with one of the fastest-growing, most profitable companies you’ve never heard of. The proprietary trading business has been around for just over 15 years and has grown significantly in that time – they now have over 400 staff in London (a 40% increase on just two years ago).
The business uses a combination of cutting-edge quantitative research, machine learning and software engineering to invest across a range of asset classes. Your role will to look at each area of the company, and the organisation as a whole, and try to see opportunities for improvement. This will require a very bright, entrepreneurial and creative individual to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders. It will be a very exciting opportunity and one that will be handsomely rewarded financially.
- Partner with senior members of the organisation to understand their business
- Work collaboratively with different stakeholders to find areas for improvement
- Develop plans to carry out and engineer change
- Analyse competitors and execute best practice
- Manage own objectives and work in a consultative manner
- The organisation is looking for someone who can adapt to, and create, change. The responsibilities in your role will vary depending on what you make of it and they are looking for someone who will be excited by that challenge.
What we need:
- Excellent academics
- A qualified accountant with 2/3/4 years’ post-qualified experience
- Practice or industry background suitable
- A clean CV – ideally no more than three roles since university
- Someone who can manage their own agenda and timescales
- A track record of delivery