• Financial underwriting, due diligence review, and transaction execution
• Function as an integral part of a deal team and must have the ability to effectively interface with senior management and clients.
• Prepare presentation materials for prospective clients and ensure all deliverables meet client standards.
• Mentor and instruct Associates, Analysts, and other subordinates in the tools and methods required to effectively procure, underwrite, and transact or otherwise execute their responsibilities.
• Recognize and build relationships that ultimately lead to new business
• 6+ years' experience across Commercial Real Estate or RE Debt from either Investment Banking, RE Advisory, Private Equity or Private Debt.
• Strong financial modelling skills including robust Excel capabilities.
• Ability to simultaneously lead multiple projects.
• MBA graduates are advantageous.
• Must be Fluent German for Frankfurt position.
To initiate a confidential conversation, please send your CV through the portal.