Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international oil trading house looking to hire a Demurrage Analyst to join the team in London
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- You will be responsible for managing all incoming and outgoing claims within the firm
- Managing and monitoring all vessel demurrage calculations as well as working closely with the chartering and operations department providing clarity on demurrage and laytime issues and solutions
- Analyse shipping documentation and charter parties
- Invoice counterparties with full supporting documentation and evidence ensuring claims are received within the deadline
- Reports into Middle Office Manager
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in a related position handling demurrage claims ideally within the oil trading space.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Knowledge on IMOS is advantageous
- Operate like an owner being pro-active with your approach to finding, proposing and executing solutions
- Located in the UK or happy to relocate