This is a unique opportunity to work at newly established firm with exciting plans for the future. They are looking for a sharp and well-rounded individual to join their investment operations team. The firm falls under the ownership of a much larger equities boutique, with a sterling reputation. The perfect candidate for this role will have a strong academic background, faultless communications skills and the ability to work independently within a small team. The position works directly with the Investment and Operations teams.
You will be a candidate who can hit the ground running. The successful candidate will need to be a good team player, be able to juggle a multitude of tasks, and have a strong eye for detail.
- Checking of market values, performance statistics and client statements to ensure precision
- Trade settlements, stock reconciliations, FX calculations and other portfolio administration roles
- Supporting team members on investment projects, analytic reports, client presentations and more
- Monitoring of custodians, fund administrators and transfer agents
- Regular fund valuation sign offs and checking of key values
- 2-6 years’ experience in asset management operations
- Strong educational background
- Strong IT skills – Advanced excel desirable
- Highly numerate with a keen eye for detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Due to the increased applications for this role, you may not get a response unless you fit the criteria.